PERSICO MARINE feat. FELCI DESIGN
Merging performance and style
FELCI 65 by PERSICO MARINE
Our customer's input
: a unique yacht with great potential in long-distance offshore races combined with luxurious comfort for relaxing cruises.
Our unparalleled solution
: the streamlined all-Italian Felci65
merging high performance with exclusive comfort and elegance.
We started with a blank sheet of paper to reconceptualize the cruiser racer and develop a special sailing yacht incorporating advanced technology and innovative aesthetics.
The Felci65 achieves high performance
thanks to state-of-the-art technology, construction and equipment
- Extensive hydrodynamic researchto select the ideal canoe body offering the best compromise between resistance and form stability for a given displacement.
- Streamlined, powerful hull with low free board and reduced displacement, as well as cup-shaped sections providing great stability at high heel angles and less wave resistance at lower angles.
- Lightweight construction and furniturecombined with a deep lifting keel to realize a 20-meter yacht weighing only 18.5 tons.
- Ergonomic deck layout and high quality deck equipment, ideal both for offshore racing and a short-handed crew.
- High modulus carbon mast, boom and bowsprit; carbon rigging; high performance stainless steel lifting keel.
All of these functional elements are enhanced with the highest level of style and comfort:
- Dynamic sleek design – offering aerodynamic advantages – characterized by a fixed bowsprit faired into a reverse bow, a very accentuated chamfer in the bow area and a distinctive coachroof shape.
- Innovative low coachroof windows providing remarkable interior brightness.
- Private, well-appointed owner's and guest cabins – almost complete separation between guest and crew areas.
"I'm very excited about our new project, as it is the perfect expression of Persico Marine's DNA. We've worked for several months with Felci to achieve the highest standard of performance, together with unsurpassed elegance and comfort on board. After 10 years of yacht building, this is the first boat we've built with an Italian designer, and we're absolutely certain our Italian collaboration has created a super-sexy sailing craft. Our goal to merge the racing experience with the elegance of a luxury yacht is what gives the Persico Marine team the greatest motivation."
CEO, Persico Marine
"To bring to life a boat that's light and fast, yet comfortable and elegant: that was the concept guiding us in our new project. Blending these input features is one of the things we do best. With the new Felci 65, I can confidently say that we have succeeded in creating an exclusive yacht for performance sailing yacht lovers."
Arch. Umberto Felci
Felci Yacht Design
- Loa : 20.0 mt
- Lwl: 18,30 mt
- B max : 5,20 mt
- Dspl : 18,5 t
- Ballast: 6,2 t
- Draft with lifting keel : 2,75 – 4,25 mt
- Sail Area Upwind : 243 sqm
- Sail Area Downwind : 517 sqm
- Construction: Carbon – Epoxy / PVC-Sandwich
- Interior Lay out: Saloon, Galley Aft, Owner cabin Fwd, VIP guest cabin, Captain cabin, Crew cabin, 4 toilets
- Engine: Volvo D3 – 150 Hp
- Generator: Fisher Panda 8kw
- Fuel Tanks: 700 lt
- Water Tanks: 840 lt
- Water maker : 200 lt/h